the best vegan cookies
hi guys so for today’s post i’m going to share my favorite vegan cookie recipe! these are literally the perfect cookie, soft and chewy in the middle and a bit of a crunch on the outside.
you will need:
ground flaxseed, water, vegan butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, flour, cornstarch, baking soda and non dairy chocolate chips (i love enjoy life semisweet)
how to make:
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (that’s about 176 degrees celsius)
2. mix together the 1 tablespoon ground flax seed and 2.5 tablespoons of water in a small bowl and let sit for 10 minutes to make a flax egg
3. whisk or use a mixer to combine 1/2 cup vegan butter and 1 1/2 cups of coconut sugar
4. add the flax egg, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/2 tablespoon of almond extract
5. add 1 1/2 cups of flour, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of baking soda
6. add 1 cup of your dairy free chocolate chips
7. roll into small balls and put on an oiled pan. then bake your cookies for around 10-12 minutes or until the inside are fully cooked
i hope you enjoyed this short recipe post and tag me on insta (@carlyallisonepp) if you try these out!