The day has finally come. Today, September 23rd, Carly will finally be posting her journal flip through and basically completely exposing herself. I’ve been talking about doing this post every time I mention journaling in a post which is very very common of me because I love doing it! I find it soo calming, fun and overall a very very positive thing I added to my life in June. I literally have no clue what I would even call my journaling tbh, like it’s not technically a bullet journal because I don’t have a calendar because my school gives us one but instead it has way more entries and basically spilling all my tea loll 🙂
- a journal (handmade from orcas island)
- pen & pencil
- a kind of highlighters/colored pens (i use tombows and i love them)
- graph paper (i use it to paper clip in)
- paper clips (mine from target $1)
- photos i’ve printed (mine from pinterest)
- stickers (mine brandy melville/michaels)
- anything else you want!! some other things i love using are polaroids, scrapbook paper, washi tape, etc.
since these are relatively self explanatory and you just read the pages, here are some of my favorite pages! i’m not too sure how i would describe this but this is how i journal lol. some are labeled by month and full of writing like september/august/october, others have a prompt of some type like dear future/past me and some are on a specific topic like back to school!
–here are some of the pages i loved:
- august monthly/recipes to cook
- school: bucket list, goals + tips
- current goals
- chart/diagram of what i want in life
- little things/what i’m grateful for
- habit tracker (paper clipped in)
- september monthly/fall vibes
- dear future/past me!
- collage: perfect day, accomplishments +how i’ve changed (unfinished)
- october monthly page
- clipped in extra supplies/photos/stickers
- traveling entries (july/august)
- words to live by + summer bucket list
now on to how i get inspired, i get most from pinterest, instagram and bloggers! my journaling pinterest board it full of some great writing ideas, doodles and page ideas. some of my favorite instagrams/blogs are ella, elina, jasper, haley and so many more!
I hope you enjoyed this post!! Maybe even got some journaling inspirational for whatever kind you do? Have an amazing day 🙂