I recently decided to gradually go vegan!! I’m not going to go too much into it, but I was already vegetarian so I slowly started cutting out forms of dairy and how much I had it. Finally cutting dairy has really left me feeling so much better since I’m actually allergic to dairy lol! Obviously this post isn’t for me to tell you “go vegan”, I just wanted to share my favorite recipes and since I’m eating vegan, they’re vegan 🙂
OATMEAL, BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER BOWL
This is my new favorite breakfast because it has a good amount of protein!! I love the banana-nut flavor mixed with the oatmeal. I promise this will keep you full all morning!!
1. I start by boiling my water and making my oatmeal! I used plain oatmeal and put that in a bowl.
2. While that’s cooking I’ll cut up my banana. I cut it into slices and put them on top of the oatmeal.
3. I finish off by adding my chia seeds and peanut butter!!
I love how cute this bowl is too, you bet I’m taking photos of it!
QUINOA, CORN & BEANS
1. I cook my quinoa by boiling 1 cup of water and then adding 1 cup of quinoa! Then I let this cook for 10-15 minutes.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, I wash some black beans and corn and warm those in the microwave!
3. After everything is done cooking, I add the quinoa to a bowl. Then I mix in the beans and corn!
This is such a good, protein-packed with veggies!! You can also add any other veggies you’d like.
I hope you enjoyed and try some of these recipes out!!