WOW A NEW BLOG NAME!! I think that I have outgrown my old name “artsysmartz” since I made this blog 3 years ago! So I came up with “lovecarlyallison” for the url and “Carly Allison” for the name.
I’ve wanted to change the name to my real name for a bit so I’m so excited!! Getting the url right was a bit of a struggle but I worked with WordPress and it’s perfect now!!
Now onto the actual post!! I’m doing a cozy night/pamper routine perfect for after a long day or week 🙂
1. To start off the perfect pamper night, you have to take off your makeup! I’m using the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water (the one for waterproof mascara).
2. It can’t be a pamper night without a bath!! Use whatever bath bombs, salts or bubble baths you’d like to make the perfect bath. I used himalayan epsom salt and bubbles in mine and it felt amazing! I also love watching Netflix while soaking in a nice bath, so I watch that while I just do the normal bath/shower stuff 🙂
3. After a bath I totally recommend moisturizing your arms, legs, etc. Just grab your favorite lotion and apply it for some super soft skin!
4. It can’t be a pamper night unless you get into some extra comfy clothes like a hoodie and fuzzy pants or shorts.
5. Now that you’re feeling cozy in your comfy clothes, you need to make your room cozy too by lighting some candles and turning on fairy lights
6. I also love to make easy baked treats like this chocolate chip cookie in a mug. It’s so delicious and cozy!!
wisk in a mug and microwave for one minute:
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons soymilk
- 1/8 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- as many chocolate chips as you’d like 🙂
7. Honestly, what is a pamper night without a face mask?? It’s so nice to treat your skin and here I’m using the L’oréal mask (red one??)
8. Another requirement for a pamper night is to do your nails!! I recommend doing a full manicure and pedicure just like you were at the salon!! Trim/file your nails, soak then carefully push back your cuticles if you want and paint them!
9. After washing off your mask, follow up with your skincare routine. I also love to use a spot treatment on any acne, I either use tea tree oil or a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment from Neutrogena.
10. To finish off my night I always just continue watching Netflix and maybe some YouTube. I’ve been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls & Riverdale 😉
I hope you enjoyed and got some ideas for your next cozy night!