Favorite posts have been my favorite recently 😉 But really, I’ve been loving them and wanted to make one too! Some are kinda fall/halloween themed, but mostly just basic stuff I’ve been loving! If you know anything about my posts, this will be a long one, so get comfy :)…
It’s pretty cheap for how masks go, only about $10 at the drugstore. I would recommend this for all skin types as it isn’t too strong but it’s really detoxifying!
Another skincare thing I’ve been loving is the Simple Cleansing Water. I use this to take off my makeup each night. This is very gentle and gets all of my waterproof mascara off too. I use a cotten pad (above^) and apply a bit of it.
If you want a post about my skincare routine and tips to clear it, leave a comment!!
Going on to makeup, I just have one since I just did a makeup routine so I’ve obviously been loving everything featured there. But I recently got the Maybelline Single Eyeshadow in “Nude Glow”. This is such a beautiful shimmery, cold toned nude!!
I use this all over my eyelid and then use a darker color from the Blushed Nudes palette for my crease.
I’ve also been really loving the “after–braid” curls. Basically just french/dutch braid your hair in the morning, wear the braids for a day and then undo them in the next morning. They leave great curls and no heat; is that not the best combo!!
I went to see this for my friends birthday when it came out (Friday the 13th) and oh my gosh it’s so good!! I usually am not a horror movie person, but personally I thought HappyDeathDay was more funny and jump scares than horror.
- basicallyreese – I’ve been watching Reese forever and she recently started a vlog channel. It’s so good and motivational!!
- Hannah Meloche – Hannah makes inspiring and artsy videos (which I’ve been loving) and she’s so sweet.
- Tess Florio – Tess makes fashion, beauty & travel videos with a artsy style I love.
- Nia Lee – Nia is a smaller YouTuber that makes amazing & artsy content.
- MissHannahBeauty – Hannah makes beauty & fashion videos with bit of health mixed in. She has such great ideas too.
- Ava Jules – Ava is a hawaiian YouTuber who makes inspiring lifestyle & beauty videos.
I’ve been really into blogging and editing (& taking) artsy photos!! These are the only apps I use and they are so good!! I use Collageable for collages (duh), Phonto for text and VSCO for amazing filters!! Their all amazing and I can’t recommend enough!! (& free!!)
-MUSIC- (spotify: artsysmartz123)
- Little Do You Know – Sierra & Alex
- New – Daya
- rockstar – Post Malone
- Havana – Camilla Cabello
- Young Dumb & Broke – Khalid
- Unforgettable – French Montana & Swae Lee
I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it was a long one…