heyy welcome back to my blog and welcome if you’re new! today’s post is going to be on my threee favorite smoothie recipes i’ve been loving lately! these are all so delicious and pretty too. i seriously recommend making them!! also for all the recipes if you want it to be more of a sorbet …
Here’s what I eat in a day as vegan and during the school day!! Enjoyyy <33 I started off with a relatively quick breakfast that has been my absolute favorite!! I use the Kite Hill greek almond milk yogurt which is my absolute favorite. For toppings I used sliced banana, strawberries, chia seeds and granola. …
Ever since I went vegan, I’ve been getting lots of questions about how I went vegan!! I thought I make a post with my experience and tips to answer all those questions. I’d say I went vegan a few months ago and I love it!! A quick disclaimer though is that I am not a …
I don’t know about you but it’s just about summer for me and I’m loving it!! But, the hardest time to eat healthy is definitely at school and during the school year. Since a lot of the time there isn’t enough time to spend forever cooking food so here are some easy and quick recipes …
I recently decided to gradually go vegan!! I’m not going to go too much into it, but I was already vegetarian so I slowly started cutting out forms of dairy and how much I had it. Finally cutting dairy has really left me feeling so much better since I’m actually allergic to dairy lol! Obviously this post isn’t for me to tell you “go vegan”, I just wanted to share my favorite recipes and since I’m eating vegan, they’re vegan 🙂
OATMEAL, BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER BOWL
This is my new favorite breakfast because it has a good amount of protein!! I love the banana-nut flavor mixed with the oatmeal. I promise this will keep you full all morning!!
1. I start by boiling my water and making my oatmeal! I used plain oatmeal and put that in a bowl.
2. While that’s cooking I’ll cut up my banana. I cut it into slices and put them on top of the oatmeal.
3. I finish off by adding my chia seeds and peanut butter!!
I love how cute this bowl is too, you bet I’m taking photos of it!
QUINOA, CORN & BEANS
1. I cook my quinoa by boiling 1 cup of water and then adding 1 cup of quinoa! Then I let this cook for 10-15 minutes.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, I wash some black beans and corn and warm those in the microwave!
3. After everything is done cooking, I add the quinoa to a bowl. Then I mix in the beans and corn!
This is such a good, protein-packed with veggies!! You can also add any other veggies you’d like.
I hope you enjoyed and try some of these recipes out!!