heyyy!! so a few days ago my friend julia and i went on a photoshoot day in edmonds!! we had sooo much fun and got so many amazing shots too. i wanted to share about a photoshoot and just in general how i do them when they’re more planned like this! but yes, i hope …
i did a post like this a few months ago when school first started school and i loved it so i wanted to do another one since my schedule is super different now. basically this was just a pretty average week with school, work, volleyball, friends/fun and more! these posts are so great because they …
hey guys! so last weekend i had my first club volleyball tournament of the season! we had a pretty great trip to there because we had to take a detour through stevens pass, leavenworth and blewetts pass because the pass we wanted to go through was closed. we hung out and walked around leavenworth for …
hey guys and happy 2019!! i hope you guys all had a great new years, i went with my friend so i wanted to do a post on it. i also wanted to share my resolutions too!! so i’ll start with the photos from that night and a brief summary and then share all my …
this past week has been a super festive winter break week so i took photos of it! i celebrated christmas with my family, hung out with my friends, had volleyball training, redecorated my room and overall had a fun, chill break week! i hope you guys had a great holiday season and happy new year …
WOW A NEW BLOG NAME!! I think that I have outgrown my old name “artsysmartz” since I made this blog 3 years ago! So I came up with “lovecarlyallison” for the url and “Carly Allison” for the name.
I’ve wanted to change the name to my real name for a bit so I’m so excited!! Getting the url right was a bit of a struggle but I worked with WordPress and it’s perfect now!!
Now onto the actual post!! I’m doing a cozy night/pamper routine perfect for after a long day or week 🙂
1. To start off the perfect pamper night, you have to take off your makeup! I’m using the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water (the one for waterproof mascara).
2. It can’t be a pamper night without a bath!! Use whatever bath bombs, salts or bubble baths you’d like to make the perfect bath. I used himalayan epsom salt and bubbles in mine and it felt amazing! I also love watching Netflix while soaking in a nice bath, so I watch that while I just do the normal bath/shower stuff 🙂
3. After a bath I totally recommend moisturizing your arms, legs, etc. Just grab your favorite lotion and apply it for some super soft skin!
4. It can’t be a pamper night unless you get into some extra comfy clothes like a hoodie and fuzzy pants or shorts.
5. Now that you’re feeling cozy in your comfy clothes, you need to make your room cozy too by lighting some candles and turning on fairy lights
6. I also love to make easy baked treats like this chocolate chip cookie in a mug. It’s so delicious and cozy!!
wisk in a mug and microwave for one minute:
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons soymilk
- 1/8 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- as many chocolate chips as you’d like 🙂
7. Honestly, what is a pamper night without a face mask?? It’s so nice to treat your skin and here I’m using the L’oréal mask (red one??)
8. Another requirement for a pamper night is to do your nails!! I recommend doing a full manicure and pedicure just like you were at the salon!! Trim/file your nails, soak then carefully push back your cuticles if you want and paint them!
9. After washing off your mask, follow up with your skincare routine. I also love to use a spot treatment on any acne, I either use tea tree oil or a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment from Neutrogena.
10. To finish off my night I always just continue watching Netflix and maybe some YouTube. I’ve been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls & Riverdale 😉
I hope you enjoyed and got some ideas for your next cozy night!