this post has actually been super super requested by you guys so of course i had to make a quick lil post on it! i bought my bullet journal at michaels and it was only $5 from michaels and it has plain dotted pages and a pink cover which i absolutely love! as for other …
it’s been so long since i have done a favorites post. i’ve been super into old youtube and bog style content lately like favorites and morning routines so i wanted to do this post since there’s been some things i’ve been loving of course! i have beauty products, hair, a bible app, food, clothing, sunscreen …
i’ve been doing a bit of shopping lately… so here’s a haul!! i got some clothes for my birthday so if any of my family is reading this, thank you so much. and the best i bought myself or needed. i’m literally obsessed with all the clothes in this haul and i’d say it’s my …
i don’t know about you but my outfits for school are very simple but that’s just what’s comfortable enough but doesn’t make you feel too lazy if you know what i mean! i’ve been wanting to put together a post for a while of my easy school outfits i wear throughout the week and here …
so i’ve been doing a bit of shopping recently, not too much cause i’m often broke asf but enough to make a haul. but i’ve picked up some essentials for spring and i love them! also omg ignore my pale ass skin omg can you tell it’s still winter here!! your girl needs some fake …
hey guys!! welcome or welcome back to my blog and in today’s post i’m going to be giving you a tour of my new journal i just started. i bought this journal only a week or two ago and i’ve just been journaling left and right! also i don’t do calendar pages in my journal …
heyy welcome back to my blog and welcome if you’re new! today’s post is going to be on my threee favorite smoothie recipes i’ve been loving lately! these are all so delicious and pretty too. i seriously recommend making them!! also for all the recipes if you want it to be more of a sorbet …
heyy!! i hope you’re having a great day and welcome back to my blog!! in today’s post i’m going to be sharing with you an updated room tour. i’ve been adding things to my room and overall changing some stuff up since my last room tour, i mean it’s not that different but i think …
heyyy!! so a few days ago my friend julia and i went on a photoshoot day in edmonds!! we had sooo much fun and got so many amazing shots too. i wanted to share about a photoshoot and just in general how i do them when they’re more planned like this! but yes, i hope …
If you know me, I use the word aesthetic wayyyy too much!! I got some really cute DIY ideas and all I could think of to describe all them was how aesthetic they are 🙂
FOLLOW MY NEW BLOG INSTAGRAM!!
• DIY HANGING PLANT •
I’ve seen these hanging plants all over Pinterest and I’ve wanted to try it out forever!! It’s actually pretty easy and very minimal supplies 🙂
- plant (I recommend air plants because they can’t dump dirt if you bump into them)
1. Cut 8 pieces of string that are about 24 inches each and tie them together at the top. Split them into 4 groups of 2.
2. Tie each of the two pieces together about 1 1/2 inches away from the original knot.
3. Take one of the two strings from one knot and one from the one to the side and tie them together. Repeat all the way around.
4. Repeat step 3 as many times as you need to fit your plant it.
5. You should be able to put your plant in the hanger by holding all the strings at the top and the original knot being underneath the pot.
You can hang this from a shelf or from your ceiling and it’s so cute/cozy! You could also make a few of these and hang them together in a corner, I just didn’t have enough air plants :/
• DIY AÇAÍ BOWLS •
Guys, these are so good!! Me and my mom both loved these and they’re so healthy too. I love how beautiful these bowls look, you can take some photos of them too 😉
1. Add to your blender:
- frozen fruit
- frozen açaí packet (mines from whole foods)
- milk (I used lactose-free cause i’m lactose intolerant)
2. Blend all your ingredients together on a high setting until all the chunks are gone and it’s a smooth but thick mixture.
3. Now pour/spoon your blended asai into a bowl and smooth the top.
4. Cut up some fruit such as bananas, strawberries, blueberries (well you don’t need to cut those) or whatever you’d like.
5. Then, I arranged my fruit on top of my bowl, I also added granola (my favorite thing on açaí bowls) and honey!!
And here are my wonderful masterpieces!! But really, I’ve been loving these ever since I got the frozen açaí for them 😉
• DIY “GOOD VIBES” BANNER/SIGN •
I’ve been seeing these banner types all over Urban Outfitters and their so cute (and aesthetic lol ;))
- letter outlines for your words
- exacto knife or some other small blade
- white fabric
- wooden dowel
- black paint + brush
1. Use your exacto knife or small blade type thing (mine was my moms and it’s meant for scrapbooking lol) to cut out the insides of all your letters needed to spell “good vibes” (or whatever other short phrase you’d like).
2. Attach your letter to your fabric with tape. I recommend using a ruler and pencil to make a line across, so when you place the bottom of your letter their even because mine were a bit off center…
3. Then, fill in your letters with paint! You can do this super carefully and hold the sides down but I liked mine a bit messy 🙂
4. Continue painting in your letters and removing the letters as you go.
5. Once you’ve finishing painting everything, let it dry for 1+ hours to be safe.
6. Using a ruler, outline where you want to cut for each side and carefully cut.
7. Also measure out a point at the bottom if you’d like (you could also leave it straight or do it like a pendant)
8. Then, glue on your dowel rolling the fabric around it with hot glue.
9. Finally, tie your string around the ends of the dowel so you can hang your sign.
I hope you enjoyed and try these out! Comment any post requests 🙂
(ps, would you guys be interested in a q&a??)